RAP-400U - RAM Small Tough-Claw™ with 1.5" Diameter Rubber BallSKU: RAP-400U
The RAM Tough-Claw™ is the perfect mounting base for quick and easy tool-less installation and removal on round, square, odd shaped rails and bars. The Tough-Claw™ can be clamped on rails from 0.625" to 1.5" outer diameter. Ideal for mounting tablets, action cameras, smartphones, rod holders for rod storage and much more in a wide variety of applications. Perfectly suited for mounting on the yoke of an aircraft, handlebars and seat posts of bicycles, kayak rails, roll bars and much more, the RAM® Tough-Claw™ will soon become another essential RAM® component in your collection of mounting options.
- Clamping Range: 0.625" to 1.5"
- Physical Dimensions:
- High strength glass filled nylon construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Rubber pads provide stable, even gripping and protection of mounting surface
- Clamp jaw is configured for round, flat and odd shapes
- Quick installation and removal of Tough-Claw™
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: High Strength Composite and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Ball Size: 1.5" Rubber Ball Size
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.