RAM-B-189-TAB8U - RAM Double Twist Lock Suction Cup Mount with Tab-Tite™ Universal Spring Loaded Cradle for 10" Tablets with HEAVY DUTY CASESSKU: RAM-B-189-TAB8U
The RAM-B-189-TAB8U consists of a double 3.3" twist lock suction cup base, double socket arm, round base adapter and Tab-Tite™ universal clamping cradle. The suction cup base is designed to have a strong hold on glass and non-porous plastic surfaces. The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The included Tab-Tite™ cradle includes a spring loaded back plate and custom support cups for 10" screen tablets WITH heavy duty cases. The spring loaded design makes it easy to load and unload your tablet, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Interchangeable cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, usb, power, and other ports, your tablet can be used just as it was intended.
The Tab-Tite™ cradle is compatible with the following tablets:
10" Screen Tablets with OtterBox Defender cases
10" Screen Tablets with Gumdrop Drop Tech cases
10" Screen Tablets with Griffin Technology cases
10" Screen Tablets with Belkin cases
10" Screen Tablets with heavy duty cases
Any tablets that will fit the dimensions listed below
- Cradle Dimensions:
Height: 9" to 11.5"
Width: 6.38" to 8.31"
Depth: 0.13" to 1.12"
- Support cups contain open slots to accommodate for tablets of various sizes
- Back plate can support various size support cups
- Spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
- Spring loaded cradle allows for quick release of your tablet
- High strength materials maximize longevity of cradle
- Full access to all ports
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: High Strength Composite & Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminium
- Ball Size: 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.