RAM-B-149Z-UN7U - RAM Handlebar Rail Mount with Zinc Coated U-Bolt Base and Universal X-Grip® Cell/iPhone Cradle
The RAM-B-149Z-UN7U consists of a zinc coated u-bolt base, double socket arm and universal X-Grip® cradle. Included in this package is hardware that will accommodate rails from 0.50" to 1.25" in diameter. The base includes black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt. The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The included composite rail adapter can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5". The included X-Grip® cradle has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power without hiding your phone behind foam pads and plastic. The spring loaded X-Grip® cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your cell phone. The perfect compliment to the modern sleek interior of today's vehicles, the RAM X-Grip® is the cell phone cradle evolved.
The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applicatioins. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
Minimum Width = 1.875" (Minimum Height = 4.25")
Maximum Width = 3.25" (Minimum Height = 2.25")
Depth = 0.875"
- High strength composite and stainless steel construction
- Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
- Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
- Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminium, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
- Ball Size: 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
- Weight: 0.75 lbs
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.