RAM-108U - RAM Trolling Motor Stabilizer MountSKU: RAM-108U
The RAM-108U consists of a double socket arm, 2.5" diameter round base that contains the universal AMPs hole pattern and single strap base. The strap will accommodate rails from 1" to 2.1" in diameter. The trolling motor stabilizer will take every bit of the vibration out of your trolling motor while all the time protecting the head, shaft and mount from damage. A must for any angler with a bow mount trolling motor.
The maximum allowable distance between the mounting surface on the boat and the lowest point of the trolling motor shaft is 8.75”. Distances shorter than this are compatible.
- Strap Dimensions: 1" to 2.1"
- Height: 9"
- Reduces bouncing on the water or when transporting your boat
- Ideal for rough water conditions
- Holds trolling motor in place
- Reduces shock and vibration
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminium
- Ball Size: 1.5" Rubber Ball Size
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.