LSL Superbike Conversion Kit For Suzuki SV1000S (2003 - 2005)SKU: 120S093
LSL superbike handlebar kits are so designed that they can be installed at a reasonable cost and with normal workshop equipment on the made-to-stock bike. If you are not a trained motorcycle mechanic, allow us to advise you on the conversion and contact a dealer in your area. Depending on the bike type, different construction principles are chosen to implement the conversion to a superbike handlebar. Depending on the bike model, longer brake hoses, new brake fluid container holder or fairing brackets are required. Based on different producer specifications in most case the original bar ends can not be used any more. Please check the usability and in case of the original bar ends will not fit please order some new one in addition.
It is often unavoidable due to the design of the fairings that these must be shortened or cut out from below. In this case, this is specially specified in the column „Cut fairing“ in the model lists.
The appropriate handlebars are not provided in the kit, but has to be ordered separately because of the possible selection of materials and colours.
- Layout: complete top yoke
- Recommended handlebar: LSL 22.2mm Aluminium Superbike Flat Handlebars or LSL 22.2mm Steel Superbike Flat Handlebars (not included)
- Required brake line included (stainless steel)
- Required throttle cable included
- This work should only be done by a qualified specialist.
- Material: aluminium, anodised
- Colour: silver